Thursday, 17 February 2011

I'm moving! Come with me?

Look, we've been living  here on Blogger for a while now.  I've loved the time we've spent here, and am grateful to Blogger for all it has done.  But the time has come to move on. 

This blog is moving to a new, more focused brand called The Career Psychologist.

The content will remain the same.  I write about the psychology of career change and the psychology of work.  I'm interested in the difficulties our minds cause us when we try to change.  I'm clear about the value of meaning and the need for acceptance, mindfulness and willingness as the engine of behaviour change and ultimately, happiness.

I write about the increasingly common trap of of career paralysis.  I write about full, mid and quarterlife career crises and how psychological flexibility is critical to them all.  And occasionally, I write about cats, mental health, sport, music, psychology, time management, and my own news and family.

We'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll live the dream.  But we'll do it all on Wordpress.

Follow me here!

No comments: