Wednesday, 28 July 2010

The Paradoxical Mind


So, I went to Lake Tahoe. It was breathtaking. Everything about it was vivid - the brightness of the drive from San Francisco, the chill in the air as we ascended the mountain range, the lake, the pine trees, the deep, still water and the calm lapping of the water onto the shoreline.

Standing there, with my feet part submerged, I remember a ladybird flew onto my t-shirt. I felt peaceful. I looked across the lake to the mountain range and round to the left. There stood a magnificent old house whose garden stretched down to the shore where a beautiful little jetty stood. It was perfect.

And as I looked at this incredible scene, a part of me realised how incredibly lucky I was. And another part of me thought... I wonder what they do?

1 comment:

文王廷 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................................